Finally, it’s all done!
Inscription Guide v1.2
Last Update: 10 October; PTR build 9056.
If you want to see the levelling guide here on the blog, I’ve updated the Inscription Levelling Guide post.
Alternatively, for the full list of Inscription recipes and the complete Inscription Guide, download the guide as a PDF file here: inscription12.pdf. (The full guide is in PDF form because frankly, it’s almost impossible to format all those tables as a blog post.)
The bottom line: based on all of the above, hereâ€™s what youâ€™ll need to level Inscription as high as possible when 3.0.2 goes live.
- 150x Earthroot, Peacebloom, or Silverleaf
- 100x Briarthorn, Bruiseweed, Mageroyal, Stranglekelp, or Swiftthistle
- 285x Grave Moss, Kingsblood, Liferoot, or Wild Steelbloom
- 270x Fadeleaf, Goldthorn, Khadgarâ€™s Whisker, or Wintersbite
- 270x Arthasâ€™ Tears, Blindweed, Firebloom, Ghost Mushroom, Gromsblood, Purple Lotus, or Sungrass
- 235x Dreamfoil, Golden Sansam, Icecap, Mountain Silversage, Plaguebloom
- 490x Any Outland herbs
Remember, the numbers required can be made up of any of those herbs, in multiples of 5.
Note that this is a cost increase for every tier of herbs except the Earthroot tier (which remained the same) and the Dreamfoil tier (which now requires less herbs).
If youâ€™re only going to 350 to get all the recipes, not maxing out your skill level, you can halve the number of Outland herbs you need.