Post Your Bank!

Filed as: Playstyle | Tags:
Oct 03

A week or so ago, Pike challenged us to post our banks, revelling in the messiness that is one’s bank.

Sailan's Bank

Click to see a larger image.

You can see why I’m looking forward to Patch 3.0.2 so much!

• 12 soulbound non-combat pets (plus one in my inventory) will disappear into my Companions panel
  • 3 mounts (plus two in my inventory) will disappear into my Mounts panel
  • 5 stacks of tokens (Badges of Justice, and 4 types of BG Marks) will disappear into my Currency tab

Now, if only they had a tabard-storage panel…

Comment by Phyllixia

Made Friday, 3 of October , 2008 at 10:33 am

For my bank:
2 bags of “dress-up” or flavour gear (eg. Rhok, cool looking weapons, festival clothing)
1 herb bag
1 mini-pet bag
1 trinket bag (plus at least 10 more in my normal bags)
1 bag of “key” type items (eg. UBRS key, Ony key, Mara staff)
1 bag of resist gear (Fire and Shadow, mainly)
Main bank – PvP tokens, PvP gear, spare weapons/armour, badges etc.

Comment by Mebius

Made Friday, 3 of October , 2008 at 7:55 pm

Actually you can stor eyour gems in a gem bag which will free up your space and an enchanting bag for your shards and dusts. But I do envy you mooncloth bag…sigh…extra slots

Comment by murloc

Made Friday, 3 of October , 2008 at 11:39 pm

I use the engbags addon, so while my bags appear neater, they’re just oraganized clutter. 12 tabards, 13 non combat pets, 5 mounts, every piece of armor I’ve replaced since entering Karazhan, tokens… I send anything not nailed to my character to my bank alt and let him hold onto it.

Comment by Pike

Made Friday, 3 of October , 2008 at 11:58 pm

Heehee. I sort of feel like I have to redo this one and post all my bags, instead of just the main one! ;)

Comment by Baloril

Made Saturday, 4 of October , 2008 at 2:34 am

Behold, the answer to at least some of your tabard woes. Includes retrieval options for quest reward tabards like Tabard of the Protector or Purple/Green Trophy Tabard of the Illidari.

Made Saturday, 4 of October , 2008 at 8:42 am

@Mebius – yes, I have plenty of specialty storage bags on my bank alts. However, none of them are worth it for my main, as I don’t store any of that kind of stuff on her. (Those gems are BoP gems from heroics; all my raw gems and JC supplies are stored on an alt.)
@Baloril – yeah, but it kind of defeats the point of a tabard _collection_ if I sell ‘em all off. :)

Comment by Alex

Made Sunday, 5 of October , 2008 at 6:01 pm

What addon are you useing to get the glows around the items

Made Monday, 6 of October , 2008 at 12:22 am

That’s oGlow, an Ace mod I got from wowace.com.