Sep 26

Well, that was fantastic fun :)

I’m still doing Warsong Gulch at the moment, because I need 90 tokens – 30 for the Black War Elekk and 60 for the tabard – and I’ve got about 20. Oh, and rep… slowly, slowly.

My last game:

Warsong win

If more battlegrounds were like that, I could really enjoy them – an epic battle, fighting back and forth for control of the flags, and a fun team to play with. (And the three top DPSers were my guildies, which was gratifying :))

68 tokens to go…

Comment by Pike

Made Friday, 26 of September , 2008 at 1:14 am

You’re in my battlegroup! /gasp

Made Friday, 26 of September , 2008 at 1:29 am

For Tawynn or Luna? :)

Comment by Pike

Made Friday, 26 of September , 2008 at 3:12 am

Tawyn of Silver Hand, the token RP server in Bloodlust! =P

Comment by Gnomerie

Made Friday, 26 of September , 2008 at 3:36 am

I know how exactly you feel. Seeing as I’m not raiding atm and just preparing for WotLK, so I to spec Shockadin, team up with some friends and just give it our all. In the past two weeks I have had the most epic games ever, doing DPS (proudest moment was soloing a full S2 Warrior with still 60% health left), and keeping the FC alive. I’ve made many screenshots to look back at them :)

I think if Alliance actually tried, they would win more games, but they just run away when they see 2-3 horde mounting towards them… WSG is my favourite BG atm, even if I don’t need the marks anymore. 3 weeks ago, I needed 30 marks for the S2 legs. Now I have 25 that I don’t need lol.

Comment by Treylah

Made Friday, 26 of September , 2008 at 3:54 am

Hmm – Wildence died only six times?

Comment by Tepisor

Made Friday, 26 of September , 2008 at 5:37 am

That’s a really nice win.

WSG is really a good battleground, especially if you play it with friends/guildies.

Btw, links from your feed don’t work. You might want to check that out (especially Feed Statistics).

Made Friday, 26 of September , 2008 at 8:00 am

Thanks for the tip – I’ll try and get that fixed. :)

Comment by Phyllixia

Made Friday, 26 of September , 2008 at 8:52 am

Jothar did more healing than me? What’s up with that?! :P
@ Treylah: Misdirect unfortunately doesn’t work on Horde… :(

Comment by Wildence

Made Friday, 26 of September , 2008 at 12:21 pm

Was a very fun WSG. Blame Sailan for the lack of deaths. She actually healed me for once. I’m sure it was misdirected, but I’ll take it :)

Comment by Angrydorf

Made Friday, 26 of September , 2008 at 6:37 pm

Phyllixia: I was chewing down healthstones like they were Skittles! Well…I only had 2..but they tasted Skittle-y. Also I think I have some points in blood craze…

I am so proud to have topped (ok, jointly topped :P) the killing blows list & be 2nd on the deaths list! That is the sign of a warrior with a twitchy intercept button and limited situational awareness…