I apologise for the lack of tasty content over the last few days; I’ve been extremely tired, and doing the bare minimum.
This is something I’d been talking about with a friend lately anyway, so when I saw Anna of Too Many Annas blogging about what she packs for a raid, I thought I’d join in!
Here’s what I take for a raid – for reference, I’m a holy paladin with a main healer/off tank spec. (As you doubtless already know, if you’re reading this!)
- 20x [Mana Potion Injector]
- 10x [Mad Alchemist’s Potion]
- 15x [Bottled Nethergon Energy] (if it’s a Tempest Keep raid)
- 10x [Blue Ogre Brew] (if it’s a Gruul’s Lair raid)
- 10x [Dense Stone Statue]
- 5-10 charges of [Brilliant Mana Oil] (which I prefer to [Superior Mana Oil] for the more balanced stats)
- 20x [Blackened Sporefish]
- 20x cheaper stam-only food, eg [Feltail Delight]
- 20x [Golden Fish Sticks]
- As many [Charged Crystal Focus] as I can get my hands on affordably
- 20x [Adept’s Elixir]
- 20x [Elixir of Major Mageblood]
- Up to 20 each of [Elixir of Healing Power], [Elixir of Draenic Wisdom], [Mageblood Potion] which I use for less-intensive fights
- 1-2x [Flask of Mighty Restoration]
- 10-20x [Elixir of Major Agility] and 10-20x [Spicy Crawdad] for when I’m called on to tank
- 300x [Symbol of Kings]
- 5x [Symbol of Divinity]
- 20x [Heavy Netherweave Bandage]
- A handful of [Elixir of Water Breathing] if we’re doing Lurker Below
- 1x [Shattrath Flask of Mighty Restoration] or [Unstable Flask of the Elder] if we’re hitting a relevant zone
- and the most important consumable of all, 1 stack of [Savory Deviate Delight].
- Healing set 1: focused on spell crit & +heal
- Healing set 2: balanced between +heal and mp5
- A metric bajillion extra trinkets and librams, for situational use
- Offtanking/AoE tanking set
- Spelldamage set – not that I usually need it for raiding, but there’s no way I have room for it in my bank!
And this is why I have full 20-slot bags, both in my bank and equipped, and I still only ever have 6-10 empty bag slots.