Well, it’s been up for a few days now, and – restarts and server downtime and terrifying bugs aside – I’ve had a chance to put 3.2 through its paces. Some thoughts:
- Isle of Conquest is great fun, although frantic and confusing at first. It’s a lot more fun when people aren’t just rushing to zerg the other faction’s end boss.
- There are seriously not enough glaive throwers. >:(
- The Wintergrasp changes are very disappointing; I don’t want to have to sit on a character for quarter of an hour waiting for WG to pop, only to miss out, and the new numbers cap gives the whiners some grounds for complaining about other people’s contributions.
- The mount changes might be just what my poor languishing alts need. Riding at 20? Flying at 60? I’m sold.
- The nerf to my mana regen is fairly tragic, although I haven’t had a good test of it in a progression raid because…
- …the Deconstructor-spawns-a-squillion-adds bug is hilarious, but kind of raid-stopping.
- (And having a half-hour downtime in the middle of prime raiding time doesn’t help, either.)
- Epic gems are awesome, and just about made up for the giant nerf to Divine Intellect.
More intelligent thoughts to come when a) it’s not 6am after a hard night o’ Isle of Conquests, and b) I’ve had a chance to take the Holy/Prot Bubble Spec for a proper 3.2-style test drive.