Blog Redesign

Filed as: Meta | Tags:
Feb 08

Excuse the chaos around the place, I’m just implementing a new blog template; hope you like it. I’m told the menu misbehaves in IE7; I apologise to anyone benighted with it, and I’ll fix it as soon as I get a chance to test it in IE7 (not something I usually have to suffer through, as a Mac user).

Also, I’m still updating the full blogroll. Man there’s a lot of good WoW blogs out there…

Comment by Trollin'

Made Friday, 8 of February , 2008 at 11:02 am

Lookin good Siha. Which menu are you talking about? The Home/About/Contact/Links one?

Made Friday, 8 of February , 2008 at 1:02 pm

Yeah, that’s the one. Phae mentioned in chat that it was “totally borked” in IE7, but I haven’t had a chance to test it out yet. (It’s meant to be a horizontal grey line that aligns with the right edge of the white content area, above the sidebars.

Comment by Pike

Made Friday, 8 of February , 2008 at 1:35 pm

Blogroll looks kinda odd for me in Firefox, I realize you’re working on it though *nods* But I figured I’d let you know, just in case!

Made Friday, 8 of February , 2008 at 2:03 pm

The full blogroll on a page by itself, or the one in the sidebar?

Comment by Aurik

Made Saturday, 9 of February , 2008 at 7:21 pm

Blogroll is all rather dark for me at the moment (the one on the seperate page, that is) but the banner / layout is looking brilliant! Purple ftw. Is that part of Zul’aman in the background?

Comment by Pike

Made Saturday, 9 of February , 2008 at 10:28 pm

@ Siha – The full blogroll on its serparate page, it’s all dark lettering on a purple background.

Howerver, I agree with Aurik, I do love the color scheme!

Made Saturday, 9 of February , 2008 at 11:04 pm

Yeah, all the pages are doing that now, and I”m not sure why. I’ll be working on fixing it tomorrow.

Made Tuesday, 12 of February , 2008 at 3:36 pm

For anyone tracking this thread: the pages issue is fixeded, and should now look fine in Firefox again. The menu of pages is still borked in IE 7, I think, but one thing at a time… :)